If you have space in your case and a need to move a lot of heat, the 360mm EK-MLC Phoenix might be a good choice. It comes with all the features you expect from EKWB, Vardar fans, quick connect tubing and compatibility with most modern sockets, including ThreadRipper with an extra attachment. You will notice it can include the GPU in the cooling loop with the purchase of additional modules. The investment is somewhat high, NikkTech priced it at 270 Euros for just the CPU and arund 400 Euros if you include the parts to cool your GPU. Is that worth it?
"Following the massive success of the EK-XLC Predator line of AIO liquid coolers EK Waterblocks recently released the EK-MLC Phoenix line and on our test bench today we have the top of the line tri-fan 360 model."
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- ID-Cooling Dashflow 360 @ TechPowerUp
- Corsair SPEC Omega RGB @ Guru of 3D
- CORSAIR Spec-Omega RGB Mid-Tower Tempered Glass Gaming Case Review @ NikKTech
- Fractal Design Focus G Mini @ TechPowerUp
- COUGAR PANZER-G Tempered Glass Gaming Mid-Tower Review @ NikKTech