Over at The Tech Report is a close look at three high end pieces of consumer network kit from ASUS. The ROG Rapture will be familiar to anyone who has glimpsed its six legs, the Blue Cave resembles an electronic donut and the pyramidal Lyra Trio allows any of the three devices to become the main router with the other two acting as extenders. These three network devices go up against the household of a tech reviewer and his visiting in-laws. Which managed the huge amount of traffic best? You can find out over at The Tech Report.
"Six months of real-world use. Six bandwidth-hungry youths and six tech-savvy adults, all under one roof. Any wireless networking device would cower in fear before such a demanding gauntlet, but Asus let us put three of its latest wireless routers to the test against this grueling menagerie."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Toshiba crams 14TB into another helium drive, this time with SAS boost @ The Register
- It's 2018 – so, of course, VMware is touting open-source blockchain code, Internet-of-Things tools @ The Register
- Apple fuels AR glasses rumours with Akonia Holographics acquisition @ The Inquirer
- BlackBerry KEY2 LE sticks with sticking a QWERTY keypad on a smartphone @ The Inquirer
- Amazon Prime Shipping: A Cost Analysis @ Techspot
- The Tech ARP 20th Anniversary 20-Week Giveaway