The Lian Li Strimer is a extension for your 24 pin ATX power cable, 200 mm in length or roughly 7.8" long. There are two parts to the cable, the white one transfers the power while the clear RGB cable attaches to the top of the white with clips. It also ships with a controller, which you can use if your motherboard lacks a 3-pin RGB header; rare to find these days. If you need a rainbow bridge in your system to take your RGB addiction to new levels this might be worth picking up. The Guru of 3D shows you exactly what this power cable can do here.
"Lian Li release the Strimer, a simple enough ATX power cable extension, that offers a layer of RGB. The looks are daunting, special and do make your PC look like something else. Yes, illuminate that ATX cable harness."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- NVIDIA RTX 2080 and 2080 Ti Unclothed @ [H]ard|OCP
- Nvidia unveils GeForce RTX 20 series GPUs with ray-tracing power @ The Inquirer
- GeForce RTX 2080 and 2080 Ti – An Overview Thus far @ Guru of 3D
- Rays Of Light: Takeaways From An Action-Packed SIGGRAPH 2018 @ Techgage
- Microsoft begins killing off the Windows 8 app store @ The Inquirer
- ROLI Songmaker Kit mini-review: Rediscovering my musical roots with fancy new tech @ Ars Technica
- Fix for July's Spectre-like bug is breaking some supers @ The Register