If you haven't already seen the beta gameplay footage of Cyberpunk 2077 it is well worth checking out, though not at work considering the mature nature of the game. While still a work in progress with no release date, the basics are there for you to see. We get a glimpse of character creation, consumables for boosts and even special abilities. CD Projekt Red have a long history of delayed launches but so far they have always delivered in the end. Ars Technica gives a brief description of the footage if you don't have 45 minutes to spare.
"The upcoming video game Cyberpunk 2077 took this summer's E3 by storm with a behind-closed-doors reveal that set tongues wagging. Now, two months later, the game's developers at CD Projekt RED have deemed this hour-long gameplay slice worthy of public consumption."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- ZX Spectrum reboot scandal: Directors quit, new sack effort started @ The Register
- Untitled Goose Game honks into early 2019 @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Humble Digital Tabletop Bundle
- Code masters F1 2018 Graphics card performance analysis @ Guru of 3D
- Honor Play In-Depth Review – Mobile Gaming FTW! @ TechARP
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops 4's new trailer extends a an olive branch to the high-end PC crowd @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Strange Brigade @ TechSpot
- Nintendo's lawyers shut down tool used to make Pokémon fan games @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- How 'Grand Theft Auto' Is Changing the Way the World Experiences Music @ Slashdot
- The Tighter NVIDIA GeForce vs. AMD Radeon Linux Gaming Battle With 396.54 + Mesa 18.3-dev Drivers @ Phoronix