Razer's Nommo Pro speakers have a very distinctive look to them, even before you fire up the RGBs on the base. The scope on the top of the satellites is actually an additional tweeter, which Kitguru decided was a decent implementation once they tested it out. Part of what makes this speakers significantly more expensive than the original Razer speaker is the aluminium body, which in the case of the downward facing sub makes for a very heavy speaker. The roughly $500 price tag is fairly steep for many, but for a certain crowd that might even be considered a bargain. The full review is here.
"Back in June we took a look at Razer’s first set of desktop speakers – the Nommo Chroma. The 2.1 speaker system we are looking at today, however – the Nommo Pro – makes the Nommo Chroma pale in comparison."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- RHA MA750 Wireless Headphones @ TechPowerUp
- HyperX CLOUD Flight Wireless Gaming Headset Review @ NikKTech
- The Best Headphones 2018 @ Techspot
- 1MORE Triple Driver BT In-Ear Headphones @ TechPowerUp
- Jabra Elite Active 65t True Wireless Earbuds Review @ NikKTech
- Creative Sound BlasterX G5 @ Modders Inc