[H]ard|OCP is pitting the newly arrived RTX gang against the incumbent GTX crew in their latest GPU review. They were specifically looking at how the RTX 2070 fares against its brethren, but took a look at the whole pack as well. Their findings bore a resemblance to Ken's, the performance trends between an overclocked GTX 1080 and GTX 1080 Ti but the asking price for the Founders Edition is too high.
The RTX 2080 did not fare as well, as you can read about in the full review.
"We took our world exclusive non-NDA RTX 2070 review and compared that card directly to the GTX 1080 Ti and GTX 1070 cards, both overclocked. Thrown into the mix is the RTX 2080. Our real world gameplay will fully expose the landscape of rasterized gaming and what you should be considering purchasing, if anything for your gaming needs."
Here are some more Graphics Card articles from around the web:
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Linux Gaming Benchmarks @ Phoronix
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Founders Edition @ TechPowerUp
- The Founders Edition of the RTX 2070 vs. the EVGA RTX 2070 Black with 38 games @ BabelTechReviews
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 MSI Armor @ Guru of 3D
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 ASUS Turbo @ Guru of 3D
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 OpenCL, CUDA, TensorFlow GPU Compute Benchmarks @ Phoronix
- EKWB Velocity CPU and Vector GPU Water Block Preview @ Modders-Inc