The MasterCase SL600M is the newest case from Cooler Master and distinguishes itself by including absolutely no RGBs in its design. It does however have a motion sensor on the front panel which will illuminate your USB ports if it senses your hand near it, a far more functional that fashionable feature. That front panel also allows you to toggle the speed of the two of included 200mm fans between three speeds; there is space for another trio of 120/140mm or a pair of 200mm fans at the top or you could opt for two radiators of up to 360mm in size or a mix of the above. The front mounted PSU is rather unique, see how well it worked over at the Guru of 3D.
"Cooler Master enters a new era with a very stylishly new chassis, the MasterCase SL600M is more of a design PC chassis with lots of aluminum elements that oozes features and style. However, it also has been designed to mod a bit. The basics of the chassis are gorgeous to look at and have space for full-size ATX motherboards."
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- Cooler Master MasterCase SL600M @ TechPowerUp
- Cooler Master MasterCase SL600M @ Kitguru
- Thermaltake View 37 RGB Mid-Tower Review @ NikKTech
- Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV X @ Guru of 3D
- Corsair Hydro Series H115i Platinum @ TechPowerUp
- ID-COOLING AuraFlow 240 AIO @ NikKTech
- Swiftech H360 X3 AIO @ TechPowerUp
- ID-Cooling Zoomflow 240 @ TechPowerUp