Three custom RTX 2080 Ti cards and a single Founders Edition is not a huge roundup but it is early days yet and well worth a look. As more third party cards arrive we will see larger sample sizes but for now take a look at the performance deltas between the FE, Gigabyte GAMING OC 11G, MSI DUKE and the MSI TRIO. There are noticeable differences, but not in every scenario; check out the full review to see which card best matches your preference in games or synthetic benchmarks over at The Guru of 3D.
"In this article, we look at the Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, and in specific the GAMING OC 11G edition. Armed with tensor and raytracing processors this model comes slightly tweaked in the clock frequency."
Here are some more Graphics Card articles from around the web:
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti To GTX 980 Ti TensorFlow Benchmarks With ResNet-50, AlexNet, GoogLeNet, Inception, VGG-16 @ Phoronix
- Gigabyte RTX 2080 Gaming OC 8G @ Kitguru
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti PCI-Express Scaling @ TechPowerUp
- Overclocking Showdown – the RTX 2080 vs. the GTX 1080 Ti at BabelTechReviews
- Nvidia DLSS: An Early Investigation @ Techspot
- NVIDIA SLI GeForce RTX 2080 Ti and RTX 2080 with NVLink @ TechPowerUp
- ASUS ROG RTX 2080 Strix OC (08G) @ Kitgru
- igabyte GeForce RTX 2080 Gaming OC 8 GB @ TechPowerUp
- Palit GeForce RTX 2080 Gamerock Premium 8G @ Guru3D