Among the various Apple announcements this week was a win for AMD, as Apple has renewed their agreement and will be using Radeon Pro Vega GPUs in it's soon to be released MacBook Pros. We aren't expecting any more big surprises from the release, such as the iPad Pro now sporting USB C, the updated GPU may be the largest change this generation but it will be appreciated by some content creators. You can read more about the various announcements over at The Inquirer.
"AMD GPUs are nothing new in Mac machines, given the MacBook Pros have previously rocked the Radeon Pro 560X, but Cupertino is now bringing AMD's Vega-based GPUs to its expensive laptops."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Helium implicated in weird iPhone malfunctions @ Ars Technica
- 50 ways to leave your lover, but four to sniff browser history @ The Register
- It's been a week since engineers approved a new DNS encryption standard and everyone is still yelling @ The Register
- OCC Reveals Its Best AMD Motherboard Picks 2018OCC Reveals Its Best AMD Motherboard Picks 2018
- Guru3D Rig of the Month – October 2018