If you were lucky enough to score a new 9th generation i9 chip from Intel you are probably looking for a Z390 board to stick it in. For those that do not want to take the opportunity to spend $500-600 on a motherboard, Gigabyte's Z390 AORUS Pro WiFi is worth consideration as it usually costs less than $200. Bjorn3D took a look at the board to see what was removed to lower the price by such an amount and to check out those sexy VRMs.
"The board we are testing today carries the AORUS branding which has been earmarked as the Gigabyte gaming brand. But now the Aorus Master and Extreme boards which are targeted at Extreme users muddies the waters a bit as normally you will see an extreme OC board with the LN2/Force moniker."
Here are some more Motherboard articles from around the web:
- Gigabyte Z390 AORUS Pro @ Guru of 3D
- Top 5 Intel Z390 Motherboards @ TechSpot
- VGA Z390 FTW Motherboard Review @ Hardware Asylum
- ASUS Maximus XI Extreme: Z390 with all the things! @ Bjorn3d
- ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-E Gaming @ Guru of 3D