Corsair have updated their all in one watercooler lineup with two new models, the 240mm version of which is the H110i RGB Platinum which The Tech Report recently reviewed. As with all components recently, this release focuses on adding RGBs to an existing product lineup. In order to control the lighting, you need to squeeze quite a bit of cabling into a small area, so some may want to skip that setup even though they paid extra for those blinkenlichten. The pump and fans are quiet compared to previous models, which might tempt those who dislike the noise created by Corsair's Pro line, so check it out if you are looking for improved lights or sound.
"Corsair's H100i RGB Platinum closed-loop liquid cooler is the company's first with addressable RGB LEDs on its pump head and in its fan hubs. We put this cooler to the test to see whether its performance matches its striking looks."
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- Corsair H100i Platinum RGB CPU Cooler @ Kitguru
- Corsair H115i RGB Platinum All-In-One @ [H]ard|OCP
- CORSAIR Hydro H100i Platinum RGB Extreme Performance AIO Liquid CPU Cooler Review @ NikKTech
- Corsair H115i Platinum 280mm liquid @ Guru of 3D
- Corsair Hydro Series H115i Platinum @ TechPowerUp
- be quiet! Dark Base Pro 900 Rev.2 XL-ATX Tower Review @ NikKTech
- EVGA DG-77 Alpine White Midtower @ Modders-Inc
- Phanteks Eclipse P300 Tempered Glass Midtower @ Modders-Inc