There were some interesting Final Fantasy XV benchmarks spotted recently, which seem to feature the unreleased RTX 2060. The benchmark produced a score of 2,589 running on high quality at 4K resolution, which is a noticeable jump over the GTX 1060 as well as the new RX 590 from AMD, but not quite up to par with an unspecified RX Vega card which is likely the Vega 64. The Inquirer wasn't able to find out much more unfortunately; we aren't even sure it will be branded RTX.
There are also some deals down below which are being updated throughout the day, if you are in a shopping mood.
"Still, before you go binning your last-gen Nvidia GPU, it's worth noting that the RTX 2060 used in the benchmark was likely an engineering sample, so the results will no doubt differ by the time it becomes official."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- TR's Black Friday PC hardware deals-travaganza
- The best Black Friday 2018 gaming deals we can find @ Ars Technica
- Here's Every Good Black Friday Deal on Amazon Devices @ Wired
- Dealmaster: All the best Black Friday 2018 deals happening right now @ Ars Technica
- Reverse Ferret! Forget what we told you – the iPad isn't really for work @ The Register
- ive Year Old Bug Spawns Router Botnet Monster @ Hack a Day
- Microsoft squeezes a 2019 server out of the Azure DevOps pipeline @ The Register
- Anda Seat Dark Knight Premium Gaming Chair Review @ Neoseeker