Yellow alert! Corsair has released a trio of new peripherals and a playmat for them to roam on, as you saw in Jim's review. He wasn't the only one to take a look at the new mice, The Tech Report also received a Corsair Ironclaw mouse. It houses a PMW3391 sensor, a max polling at 1000Hz and Omron sensors. The mouse is compatible with iCUE, allowing you to modify the lightshow, if you can catch it over at The Tech Report.
"One of a trio of fresh Corsair mice, the Ironclaw has an ample body that will especially appeal to palm grippers who want to keep things light."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Corsair Ironclaw RGB @ TechPowerUp
- Corsair M65 RGB Elite @ TechPowerUp
- Corsair M65 RGB ELITE @ Guru of 3D
- CORSAIR M65 RGB Elite Tunable FPS Gaming Mouse Review @ NikKTech
- Corsair Harpoon RGB Wireless @ TechPowerUp
- Corsair Harpoon RGB Wireless @ Guru of 3D
- Corsair MM350 Mouse Pad @ TechPowerUp