It's coming up on the release date for AMD's new GPU, which has traditionally become the time at which unboxing videos start to appear. [H]ard|OCP did take the box apart and reveal the new card, but did not stop there. Instead they kept on going, removing the shroud to reveal the PCB and components attached to it. The video offers a little more insight into the new card, for those that like looking under the hood. Stay tuned for actual results in the near future.
"We show you what is inside the new AMD Radeon VII reviewer's kit, and then breakdown the entire video card to show you what is under that sleek new shroud."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Here comes the AMD Radeon VII graphics card @ The Tech Report
- AMD Radeon VII Unboxing @ Kitguru
- AMD Radeon VII Unboxing & Preview @ TechPowerUp
- FAA Proposes Refined Drone Regulations @ Hackaday
- Bitcoin is Worth Less Than the Cost To Mine It @ Slashdot
- Oh cool, the Bluetooth 5.1 specification is out. Nice. *control-F* master-slave… 2,000 results @ The Register
- Microsoft's classic File Manager is now available in the Windows Store @ The Inquirer
- Bug-hunter faces jail for vulnerability reports, DuckDuckPwn (almost), family spied on via Nest gizmo, and more @ The Register
- Bless the overclockers: In the data center world, liquid cooling is becoming king @ Ars Technica
- Sandberg Outdoor Solar Powerbank 24000 Review @ NikKTech