Kitguru wasn't able to run benchmarks on MSI's four new laptops yet but they did get a chance to check them out and posted a video overview. The E75 Raider RGB 8SG, GL73 8SE, GS75 Stealth 8SG, and P75 Creator all contain either a RTX 2060, 2070 or 2080 as well as an Intel Intel Core i7-8750H and a variety of NVMe storage options.
"Earlier in the week, I took a trip down to Leo’s studio where I was joined by Natalie McMorrow from MSI, who took us through an overview of some of the upcoming gaming laptops that MSI will have to offer. We also managed to get a sneak preview of a completely different type of laptop made specifically for content creators."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Overhyped 5G is being 'rushed', Britain's top comms boffin reckons @ The Register
- Steam now lets you stream anywhere in the world @ The Inquirer
- Beto O'Rourke's Secret Membership in America's Oldest Hacking Group @ Slashdot
- Intel to start engineering projects for 5G modem chips in 2Q19, say sources @ DigiTimes
- Kids are taking to Google Docs to message each other undetected @ The Inquirer
- Facebook blames 'server config change' for 14-hour outage. Someone run that through the universal liar translator @ The Register
- Humble Bundle is giving away Grid 2