Hopefully the ASUS ROG USB-C RGB headset will survive the lunacy that those in charge of the USB spec have been inflicting upon the world, but for now it will work on your phone or computer. Kitguru does suggest installing the ROG Armory software to make use of the features offered by the built in DAC.
Check out the full review and why the reviewer preferred it over their Corsair Void Pro, in the full video review.
"Today we are reviewing the high-end ASUS Republic of Gamers Delta USB-C RGB headset. It has a beautifully ergonomic D-shaped ear cup design, and provides detailed, true to life audio with its updated Essence drivers and hi-fi grade ESS quad DAC"
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Cooler Master MH752 Gaming Headset @ TechPowerUp
- Jabra MOVE Style Edition Wireless Stereo Headphones Review @ NikKTech
- SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless Gaming Headset Review @ Techgage
- 1MORE Spearhead VR BT In-Ear Headphones Review @ NikKTech
- EVGA NU Audio Sound Card @ TechPowerUp
Hardware engineer 1: “we’ve
Hardware engineer 1: “we’ve done it! USB 3.1 gen2 eat your heart out!! 20 gbps!!!”
Hardware engineer 2: “alright.. Woo hoo!! What should we call it… USB 4??”
USB-IF: ” and we shall call it USB 2×2 ”
Uhh did I miss something? When did the USB-IF start hiring B-level comedians. Keep the jokes coming fellas… You’re priceless…lmfao