If you are looking for the Corsair Crystal RGB case then take a gander at the gorgeous pictures in Sebastian's review or one of the numerous reviews below the fold, for this is a look at the Corsair Carbide 678C. You can pick between a white finish or the black model which the Guru of 3D reviewed, both with tempered glass side panels and a broad choice of cooling options. The top can fit up to a 420mm radiator if you remove the optical drive, or if you leave it in you are limited to 360mm of fans or radiators and there are spaces on the front, back and bottom to accommodate even more cooling.
As far as your CPU cooler goes, 170mm is the limit, with up to 370mm long GPUs fitting in as well. Those are just some of the reasons the Guru of 3D loved this case, read on to see if you do too.
"The Corsair Carbide 678C is meant to refresh the silent line of cases of the brand with a new, modern take using updated internals. With plenty of liquid-cooling capabilities, a fan controller, and wide body, it checks off a lot of points for enthusiasts, which may end up taking away from its intended target audience: the silent type."
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- Corsair Crystal 680X @ Guru of 3D
- Corsair Crystal 680X RGB @ TechPowerUp
- CORSAIR CRYSTAL 680X RGB ATX Smart Case Review @ NikKTech
- Corsair Crystal Series 680X RGB @ Kitguru
- CORSAIR Crystal Series 680X RGB Tempered Glass @ Modders-Inc
- Bitfenix Enso Mesh Chassis @ Guru of 3D
- SilverStone Tundra Series TD02-RGB @ Kitguru
- ID-COOLING AuraFlow X 240 AIO High Performance Water Cooler Review @ NikKTech