MSI's RTX 2080 Ti Gaming X Trio is a beefy card, at 32.5cm (12.8") in length you should check the clearance on your case before considering a purchase. Right out of the box the boost clock is 1755MHz, which doesn't really represent what this card is capable of, [H]ard|OCP found it sits around 1900MHz before they started tweaking it. With a bit of TLC they saw the clock spike all the way to 2070MHz, though for the most part it ran just above 2000MHz which had a noticeable impact on performance. It still wasn't enough to provide a decent experience playing Metro Exodus at 4k with Ultra Ray Tracing enabled, with that disabled the card happily managed 70FPS with all the other bells and whistles enabled.
"The MSI GeForce RTX 2080 Ti GAMING X TRIO takes the GeForce RTX 2080 Ti to new heights in performance and overclocking. We’ve got Metro Exodus NVIDIA Ray Tracing performance, 1440p and 4K gameplay, and we compare this video card overclocked as well as in silent mode for more efficient gameplay."
Here are some more Graphics Card articles from around the web:
- A Blast from the Past: GeForce GTX 980 Ti vs. GTX 1660 Ti vs. RTX 2060 @ TechSpot
- Gigabyte GTX 1660 Ti Gaming OC 6G Review – worth £300? @ Kitguru
- OCC Launches Its Best Graphic Cards Picks 2019
- Radeon VII & GeForce RTX 2080 using Ryzen 7 2700X & Core i7-8700K @ TechSpot
- ASRock RX 590 Phantom Gaming X 8 GB @ TechPowerUp