Sebastian has given you a look at the triple slot EVGA GTX 1660 XC Black as well as the dual fan and dual slot MSI GTX 1660 GAMING X, both doing well in benchmarks especially when overclocked. The new GTX 1660 does come in other shapes and sizes, like the dual slot, single fan GTX 1660 StormX OC 6G from Palit which The Guru of 3D reviewed. Do not underestimate it because of its diminutive size, the Boost Clock is 1830MHz out of the box and with some tweaking will sit around 2070MHz and the GDDR5 pushed up to 9800MHz.
Check out even more models below.
"We review a GeForce GTX 1660 that is priced spot on that 219 USD marker, the MSRP of the new non-Ti model, meet the petite Palit GeForce GTX 1660 StormX OC edition. Based on a big single fan and a small form factor you should not be fooled by its looks. It performs well on all fronts, including cooling acoustic levels."
Here are some more Graphics Card articles from around the web:
- MSI GeForce GTX 1660 VENTUS XS 6G OC @ Guru of 3D
- Palit GeForce GTX 1660 StormX 6 GB @ TechPowerUp
- MSI GeForce GTX 1660 X
TiGAMING X 6G @ Guru of 3D
- Zotac GeForce GTX 1660 Twin Fan 6 GB @ TechPowerUp
- EVGA GTX 1660 XC takes on the Red Devil RX 590 in 41 @ BabelTechReviews
- EVGA GTX 1660 XC Ultra 6 GB @ TechPowerUp
- MSI GTX 1660 Gaming X 6G @ Kitguru
- ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 2070 MINI @ Modders-Inc