Thermaltake's Water 3.0 360 ARGB Sync is a watercooler for those who live and breath RGBs, as it is compatible with all the software suites found on motherboards so you can create your own lightshow. It is compatible with all current sockets from both AMD and Intel, the only compatibility issue you might have is fitting the 360mm radiator into your case. In Kitguru's testing it even performed well while cooling, but really it's all about the RGBs.
"There’s a lot to unpack from the name of the Thermaltake Water 3.0 360 ARGB Sync. The ‘360’ obviously refers to its 360mm radiator, and we know ARGB = Addressable RGB lighting. The ‘Sync’ aspect references software compatibility for the Water 3.0 360 with current motherboards …"
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- ID-Cooling Auraflow X 240 @ TechPowerUp
- Noctua NF-F12 PWM chromax Fan @ TechPowerUp
- Corsair Carbide 678C @ The Guru of 3D
- CORSAIR CRYSTAL 680X RGB ATX Smart Case Review @ NikKTech
- Cooler Master MasterBox NR400 @ Kitguru