Videocardz got their hands on pictures of a Zotac card, ostensibly an unreleased or announced GTX 1650 and were nice enough to share it with the group. We've already seen a leak from our favourite Twitter user, suggesting the card will have 4GB of memory and a 1,485MHz core clock but this is our first look at what a card might look like. Most interesting is what you do not see in the pictures, there is no PCIe power connector so this TU117 based card will eat 75W at most, assuming nothing funky happens as it did with another card.
In theory, we should know the truth before the end of the month so stay tuned.
"Here is the world’s first look at GeForce GTX 1650 from ZOTAC. The card is a single-fan Mini-ITX form factor design. It is equipped with three display connectors: HDMI, DisplayPort, Dual Link DVI-D."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- It's alive! Hands on with Microsoft's Chromium Edge browser @ The Register
- Microsoft's Windows 10 May 2019 Update is now available for testing @ The Inquirer
- Brain Hacking with Entrainment @ Hackaday
- Huawei's foldable Mate X will reportedly start shipping in June @ The Inquirer
- The basics of modern AI—how does it work and will it destroy society this year? @ Ars Technica
- Memory long-term outlook promising: Q&A with Micron EVP Sumit Sadana @ DigiTimes
- Monotype Launches the First Redesign in 35 Years of the World's Most Ubiquitous Font, Helvetica @ Slashdot
- New variants of Mirai botnet detected, targeting more IoT devices @ Ars Technica
- Want to learn about lithium-ion batteries? An AI has written a tedious book on the subject @ The Register
- A cool spin on supercomputers @ Physics World