Alongside ASUS and others this morning, MSI has announced its own gaming laptop updates featuring the new 9th Gen Intel Core Mobile Processors. In addition, MSI has also updated its GT, GS, GE, GP, GL, and GF series laptops with RTX 20-series and GTX 16-series GPU options.
Details from MSI's press release:
- GT Titan – Heralded for its incomparable performance, the GT Titan now rocks an overclockable i9 processor, stunning 4K UHD display, Cooler Boost Titan, dual fans, and 11 cooling pipes.
- GS Stealth – A nimble assassin, the GS Stealth can now be outfitted with a 9th Gen Intel® Core™ i9 processor and any NVIDIA GPU to highlight it’s 240Hz display, from the GeForce RTX™ 2080 with Max-Q design to a GTX 1660 Ti.
- GE Raider– Tailored for gaming enthusiast and designed to give gamers the ideal experience in both aesthetics and performance, the GE Raider can now also be armed with an 9th Gen Intel® Core™ i9 processor.
- GP75 Leopard – A true gaming laptop in disguise, the GP75 Leopard now sports a per-key RGB keyboard by SteelSeries.
- GL73 and GL63 – The ultimate accessible gaming laptops, the GL73 and GL63 now come with per-key RGB keyboard and a variety of GPUS, from the RTX to the GTX 16 Series.
- GF Thin – Winner of the 2019 IF Design Award, the GF Thin Series is now even more compact and lightweight, allowing for true gaming mobility.
Beyond gaming, MSI's "Creator" lineup of laptops have also been upgraded to feature Intel 9th Gen processors and RTX graphics. There's also a new 17-inch model of the P65 Creator: the P75 Creator. Both models sport 4K displays and up to Core i9 9th Gen processors.