The base of the NZXT H500 Overwatch Special Edition is the same as the Vault Boy model seen earlier this week, though it contains more Doritos and less brahmin. The Guru of 3D received one for review, firing up the lights behind the logo and filling it with components. The case ships with a 140mm fan in the back, a 120mm fan on the top and a pair of 120mm fans in the front. It does support a radiator of up to 280 in size if you prefer watercooling, but sadly there is no optical drive bay.
The case performs just like the base model of the H500, the difference is the price. While the H500 is a deal at $75, the branding doubles that price to $150.
"We check out that somewhat off special edition NZXT H500 chassis, the company recently teamed up with Blizzard and released the Overwatch Special Edition. A tidy and simply design chassis with tempered glass and refined features with the ability to hide your components inside the chassis."
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- Cooler Master MasterBox Q500L @ Modders-Inc
- Cooler Master Masterbox Q500L Case Review @ Hardware Asylum
- Corsair Carbide 678C Review: A Quiet Case with a Mission @ Modders-Inc
- Alphacool Eisbaer Extreme Black Edition @ TechPowerUp
- Antec Mercury RGB 360 AIO Liquid CPU Cooler Review @ NikKTech
- Razer Goliathus Control & Speed @ TechPowerUp