Second sister inquisitors and purge troopers, oh my! We now know that the new single player Star Wars game, Jedi: Fallen Order is currently scheduled to arrive on November 15th and there is a trailer, which you can check out at Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN. You will play as Cal Kestis, a Padawan that survived the purge and his faithful droid BD-1 and the trailer does feature lightsabers and Force enhanced combat, though much seems to be pre-rendered scenes. We don't know much more than that, but keep your eyes peeled as there will be more information slowly coming out over the coming months.
"Here’s a release trailer introducing the Padawan-in-hiding, Cal Kestis. He’s not very good flying under the radar, so luckily he’ll have Force powers and lightsaber combat to help him out of sticky situations."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Vader Immortal: A Star Wars VR Series brings a galaxy far, far away to Oculus this year @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Video: Amnesia: The Dark Descent’s horror relied on a bit of cheating @ Ars Technica
- Humble BANDAI NAMCO Bundle 3
- Embr is a savage third-degree burn on the gig economy @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Humble Square Enix Collective Bundle
- Wolfenstein 3D spawns three strange new games this week @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Nvidia to publish open source version of Quake II RTX @ HEXUS
- Our favourite games at EGX Rezzed 2019 @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Anno 1800: Open Beta PC graphics performance benchmark @ The Guru of 3D
- The Division 2 @ OCC