Cooler Master SK621: Its First Bluetooth RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
Cooler Master today announced the SK621, the company’s first Bluetooth wireless mechanical gaming keyboard with per-key RGB lighting. Featuring a compact 65-key design, the Cooler Master SK621 uses the new Cherry MX low profile switches which offer the durability and precision equivalent to standard Cherry Red switches.
The keyboard uses a USB Type-C port for charging and for use in optional wired mode, while wireless mode offers up to 14 hours of running time with the RGB lights enabled, and up to four months with lighting disabled. As a gaming-focused product, the SK621 supports full customization of lighting and macros via Cooler Master’s Portal Software.
The Cooler Master SK621 is available starting today (May 7th) from Amazon for an MSRP of $119.99.
We created the SK621 with design and functionality in mind. Especially for those who are on the go, workers by day and gamers at night.
Cooler Master SK621 Specifications
- Model Number: SK-621-GKLR1-US
- Switch Type: Cherry MX RGB Low Profile Switch
- Material: Aluminum / Plastic
- Color: Gunmetal
- LED Color: RGB
- Polling Rate: 1000Hz
- Response Rate: 1ms / 1000Hz
- MCU: 32bit ARM Cortex M0
- On-board Memory: 512KB
- On-The-Fly System: Yes, for Multi-media, Macro Recording and Lighting Control
- Multi-media Keys: Through Function Key (FN)
- Cable: USB Type-C Detachable & Braided
- Software Support: Yes, Through Portal
- Wireless Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0
- Connector Cable: USB Type-C (Keyboard) to USB 2.0 Type A (Computer)
- Cable Length: 1.8m, Braided & Removable
- Dimensions: 293 x 103 x 29.2 mm (LxWxH)
- Product Weight (Without Cable): 424g (0.934lbs)
- Warranty: 2 Years