FSP Demos New CMT710 Aluminum and Glass Case
FSP Takes Their Case Design to the Next Level
FSP is demoing their new CMT710 case at this year’s Computex, and it certainly has a striking appearance with its symmetrical dual-chamber design. FSP describes the CMT710 as “a cutting-edge glass and aluminum design that supports dual water-cooled systems”, and it offers “a spacious interior to support liquid cooling systems, provides cable hiding space, and has great expandability”.
The FSP CMT710 on display at Computex 2019 (image via the FSP Europe Facebook page)
FSP listed the features of this new case design on their Computex event page:
- Dual chambers for dual water-cooling systems
- Anodized aluminum frame accompanied by symmetrical wings for the perfect combination of dynamics and aesthetics
- Supports dual 360mm radiators for your preference
- Special cable shroud design for a tidy look
- Translucent tempered glass panels
- ARGB lighting effect control
- Supports USB Type-C connectors
No pricing or release date were announced.