Aorus GeForce RTX 2080 Xtreme Waterforce; Big Price, Big Payoff
WaterForce Xtreme Team Unite!
The Aorus GeForce RTX 2080 Xtreme Waterforce is a perfect match to the Gigabyte Aorus Xtreme Waterforce Z390 motherboard, that appeared on the front page a short time ago. You pay a ~$200 premium for the built in watercooling capabilities, as well as an impressive backplate, not all RX 2080s sport three HDMI outputs, three DisplayPort and a single USB Type C plug.
Modders-Inc tested it out once they were done staring at the pretty lights, of which this card has many, and even overclocked to 2.1GHz the card never hit 60°c under load. They even offer suggestions on how to watercool this card without designing and building a custom loop.
As the PC enthusiast community continues to grow, as does our options for customization. Customizing your PC has never been so easy and accessible. This is no more apparent than within the water cooling community as a whole.
More Tech News From Around The Web
- AMD Radeon VII @ The FPS Review
- Budget RTX 2060 or Premium RTX 2060? @ TechSpot
- Colorful iGame GeForce GTX 1660 Ti Advanced OC @ Guru of 3D
- GTX 1650 Overclocking Video Guide @ Overclockers Club
- Adrenalin Software Edition 19.3.3 Driver Performance Analysis @ BabelTechReview
- Intel 126.96.36.19912 driver @ Intel