Copper And Sapphire Unite On This Overclocked RX 5700 XT
Sapphire Shows Off Some New TriXX
Sapphire’s Radeon RX 5700 XT Pulse features a custom-design PCB, with a copper base plate and dual fans to cool the GPU. That inspired them to boost the base clock from 1605MHz to 1670Mz and the Boost from 1755MHz to 1815MHz, though the left the memory frequency unchanged. There is a $10 charge for this, which is quite reasonable for a card with a custom cooler on it.
The question as to whether it is money well spent on this three slot card can be answered at TechPowerUp, the places below, and here on our front page!
Overall, when compared directly to the NVIDIA RTX 2060 SUPER, the RX 5700 XT edges it out in almost every game. Once board partners start to roll out custom cards, I feel the RX 5700 lineup will look even better. For now, even though it does beat the competition at this price point, you need to consider if the blower cooler will bother you. That seems to be the biggest complaint I've seen in user reviews for the VEGA cards and this uses the same cooler, just with a new faceplate attached.
More Tech News From Around The Web
- ASUS Radeon RX 5700 XT @ Overclockers Club
- Sapphire Pulse Radeon RX 5700 XT @ Modders-Inc
- Sapphire RX 5700 PULSE 8GB @ Kitguru
- ASUS Radeon RX 5700 XT STRIX OC @ TechPowerUp
- ASUS Radeon RX 5700 XT ROG STRIX @ Kitguru
- Adrenalin Software Edition 19.7.5 Performance Analysis for RX Vega 56/64 @ BabelTechReviews
- AMD Navi vs. Nvidia Turing:An Architecture Comparison @ Techspot
- NVIDIA Studio Driver vs. GeForce Game Ready Driver Performance @ The FPS Review
- Briony upgrades her PC with KFA2 Hall of Fame RTX 2080 Ti @ Kitguru
- Palit GeForce RTX 2080 Super White GameRock Premium @ TechPowerUp
- EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Super FTW 3 Ultra @ TechPowerUp