Take A Look At Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2
Half A Bloody Hour Of Gameplay
It is still a long way away from release, but we have been seeing a lot of hype about the new Vampire Masquerade game. Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN posted actual gameplay from towards the beginning of the game if you are interested in sitting back and watching a neonate vampire wandering around the sewers on a mission for the Tremere. There is a fair amount of dialogue, which gives the developers a chance to show off how your choices could change events in the game, so be warned if you were hoping for 30 minutes of blood fueled combat.
Last night I met a guy, who knew a guy, who told me about a girl, who said she was penpals with some sort of rat thing, who wrote a URL down for her, all so I could get this footage of Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 to you.
More Tech News From Around The Web
- First Fate Of Atlantis Assassin’s Creed Odyssey DLC is free if you nab it now @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Control – Remedy’s Supernatural Action PC Game @ BabelTechReviews
- Wot I Think: Control @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Control is Remedy’s best game yet—and a ray tracing masterpiece @ Ars Technica
- Metro Exodus graphics performance: How to get the best settings @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- The Bard’s Tale IV polished and expanded in new Director’s Cut @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Borderlands 3 and Ghost Recon Breakpoint PC specs revealed @ HEXUS
- Cyberpunk 2077 might secretly be a cool hacker stealth game @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- How 3D Game Rendering Works, A Deeper Dive: Rasterization and Ray Tracing @ TechSpot