Aliens At AMD, A Chat With Frank Azor
Get To Know AMD’s New Chief Architect of Gaming
Frank Azor is a co-founder of Alienware, who continued to work at the company after Dell purchased it but after 21 years felt the need for a change which lead him to become AMD’s Chief Architect of Gaming. That position is unique in the industry and while he cannot reveal all the secrets about his new role he did take some time to provide some broad details about his responsibilities in a recent interview.
Take a look to get a peek at what AMD plans for the future, his current projects and what games Frank enjoys playing when he is (assumedly) not at work.
In July of 2019, Frank Azor, co-founder of Alienware, joined AMD as Chief Architect of Gaming Solutions. With such a rich history in gaming, many are wondering what his plans are for AMD and how his new role within the company will change the AMD gaming division.
More Tech News From Around The Web
- Our Apple iPhone 11 Event Liveblog Is Right Here @ Gizmodo
- What really weakens lithium battery efficiency? @ Physics World
- Thousands of Servers Infected With New Lilocked (Lilu) Ransomware @ Slashdot
- Google Nest Hub Max @ The Inquirer
- Mozilla Launches VPN as Part of Resurrected Firefox Test Pilot Program @ Slashdot
- Core Rope Memory Makes One Of The Oddest LED Flashers We’ve Ever Seen @ Hackaday
- Joker malware found lurking inside 24 apps on Google’s Play Store @ The Inquirer
- Mozilla Firefox to begin slow rollout of DNS-over-HTTPS by default at the end of the month @ The Register
- Intel admits it’s losing CPU market share to AMD @ The Inquirer