After The Plague Comes The Rebellion
First It Came To Your Phone, Now Your PC
Ndemic Creations’ Plague Inc. was an interesting game and it usually resulted in the end of the human race, even if you were trying to stop the spread of the disease instead of maniacally spreading it across the globe. They have now updated their Rebel Inc. game for PC, after releasing it for phones a while back. In the game you pick one of six classes of governor and attempt to keep a war torn country from ripping itself apart even more than it is in it’s post-rebellion state. Expect to have to make some morally questionable choices as you try to keep the country together in some fashion.
Check out the trailer over at Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN.
After crafting viruses to wipe out humanity in Plague Inc, the next strat-o-sim from developers Ndemic Creations will give us a trickier task: restore a war-torn region. Rebel Inc: Escalation will have us restore infrastructure and build civil programs, vie for public support, engage in military action against insurgents, and try not to muck it all up.
More Tech News From Around The Web
- The Best PC Games (You Should Be Playing) @ Techspot
- Nintendo Switch Lite @ The Inquirer
- Black Mesa ventures deeper into Xen @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Humble One Special Day Bundle 2019
- PUBG Lite Open Beta launching in Europe on 10th October @ HEXUS
- Humble Builder Bundle
- The 10 best games like Dark Souls @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN