Small Case, Small Price
Montech is a well known brand in Asia, only recently have you started to see their products in North America which makes their mATX/mITX Flyer enclosure interesting enough to take a peek at. Measuring 370 x 220 x 380mm (14.6 x 8.7 x 15″) it is rather small but still large enough to contain up to seven 120mm fans, with a radiator installable in several locations, a CPU cooler of up to 160mm and a graphics card up to 330mm in length. As it is currently on sale for $45 on Newegg it is an attractive choice for those looking to set up a SFF system on a budget.
TechPowerUp took a deep look to see if that price was achieved by removing useful features or if it really is a good deal, check out what they thought here.
The Montech Flyer mATX chassis clocks in at around an affordable $50, but offers two fans, RGB with built-in control, AIO liquid cooling capabilities, and a shiny and clean paint job. Could this be the perfect starter chassis or does the low price mean corners were cut?
More Tech News From Around The Web
- Thermaltake Level 20 HT Chassis @ Kitguru
- NZXT H510i @ TechPowerUp
- Enermax StarryFort SF30 @ OCInside
- Corsair 110R PC @ Kitguru
- InWin 309 @ TechPowerUp
- EK-Meltemi 120ER Fan @ TechPowerUp
- Cooler Master MasterFan SF360R ARGB @ Kitguru
- ID-Cooling SE 224 RGB @ TechPowerUp
- Enermax Liqmax III 120 and Liqmax III 120 RGB @ OCInside
- Thermalright True Spirit 120M Rev.B CPU Cooler Review @ NikKTech