Thermaltake’s Vertical Level 20 HT Snow
For Those That Love Extreme Verticals
The Thermaltake Level 20 HT Snow follows a design which we do not see much of anymore, with the motherboard rotated 90 degrees so that your backplate is located at the top of the case. It is also almost cube shaped at 468x613x503mm (18.4×24.1×19.2″) which gives you quite a lot of interior space, though a bit smaller than the Fractal XL as it only holds up to E-ATX boards. The spacious design also lets you add in an impressive amount of cooling, either water or air, though one might question the effectiveness of the radiator at the bottom.
The design incorporates tempered glass, the picture actually has all the side panels installed and shows off how well thought out that part of the design is. Drop by OC Inside for a closer look.
Big, bigger, level 20 HT! We are testing today on OCinside.de with the Thermaltake Level 20 HT in the Snow Edition a chic, large, white showcase that like to convince with plenty of space for hardware, plenty of space for cooling and last but not least a lot of glass. We take a close look at the case and check what can be expected compared to the usual PC tower.
More Tech News From Around The Web
- Fractal Design Define 7 XL @ Guru3D
- Fractal Design Define 7 / XL @ Kitguru
- Fractal Design Define 7 Case Review @ Hardware Asylum
- Aerocool NightHawk Duo ARGB @ TechPowerUp
- ABKONCORE RAMESSES 760 Full Tower Case Review @ NikKTech
- ID-Cooling SE 224 XT ARGB & SE 224 XT Basic @ TechPowerUp
- Scythe Mugen 5 Black RGB CPU Cooler Review @ NikKTech
- Alphacool Eisblock XPX Aurora Edge CPU Water Block @ TechPowerUp
- Optimus Foundation CPU Block (Intel) @ TechPowerUp
- Alphacool Eisblock XPX 1U CPU Water Block @ TechPowerUp
- Optimus Signature V2 CPU Block @ TechPowerUp