Rocket Lake, Zen 2 Renoir And AVX-512
If you are running one of the versions of AIDA64 you should hit that update button as v6.25 has arrived. If you aren’t you might want to consider picking up AIDA64 Extreme to test for 30 days for free and consider purchasing it for $40 if you want to keep using it. AIDA64 has been a powerful tool to get as much hardware information from your components as they are willing to give up, so you can finally figure out if those were Samsung B dies on your memory. It also has a configurable stress test to let you verify that your overclock is indeed stable.
In this version we see AVX-512 accelerated benchmarks for upcoming Intel and AVX2 and FMA accelerated benchmarks for soon to arrive AMD chips. It is not just the sensors and tests that got an update, AIDA64 can now display certain values on the El Gato Stream Deck LCD as well as SteelSeries OLED displays.
- Aqua Computer Octo sensor support
- Preliminary support for Intel Elkhart Lake, Jasper Lake, Rocket Lake CPUs
- Art.Lebedev Optimus Popularis, El Gato Stream Deck LCD support
- SteelSeries Apex 7, Apex Pro OLED display support
- Improvements for Intel Z490 chipset based motherboards
- SMBIOS 3.4.0 support
- GPU details for AMD Radeon RX 590 GME, Radeon RX 5600 XT
- GPU details for nVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti, GeForce MX330, GeForce MX350