NZXT H1, An All In One SFF ITX Tower
Cooler, PSU and Tempered Glass Included
If you are looking for a complete solution for a SFF build NZXT’s new H1 is an interesting option. Along with the tiny case, 187 x 387.7 x 187.6 mm (7.4 x 15.2 x 7.4″) you get a built in AiO CPU cooler with a 140 mm radiator size and matching fan as well as 650W SFX-L 80 Plus Gold modular PSU installed inside. If you do intend to install a discrete GPU you should make sure to measure it as the maximum size is a 2.5 slot design, with dimensions of either 305 x 128mm or 265 x 145mm depending on your chosen layout.
NZXT designed the case so you can open it without any tools, just pull the glass and black panels off the chassis and lift up the white metal frame. This gives you a lot of angles to approach installing your components which is rather important in a case of this size. The top panel offers you both a Type-A and Type-C USB connections as well as the usual audio combo port. TechPowerUp were impressed with the overall design, to install a complete system they only needed to touch four screws, well apart from connecting the liquid cooling setup.
You might find the price a bit off putting at first glance, $350 is a lot for a case. Keep in mind that not only are you getting a well designed SFF case but you also get a PSU and water cooling included which changes the deal a bit!
The NZXT H1 aims to offer excellent performance, ease of assembly, and great compatibility with a clean and compact look. Having been in the works for quite some time, take a look at what can be achieved if you are able to combine a case, PSU, and AIO into a single ITX platform.
More Tech News From Around The Web
- NZXT H1 @ Kitguru
- Thermaltake S300 TG Snow Edition @ OCinside
- Cougar DarkBlader-G @ KitGuru
- SilverStone PP07E Braided Extension Cables Review @ Hardware Asylum
- EK-AIO 360 D-RGB All-in-One Watercooler @ TechPowerUp
- Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 Rev. 2 @ OCinside
- EK-AIO 240 D-RGB All-in-One Watercooler @ TechPowerUp
- Threadripper 3990X CPU Cooling Comparison – How to Tame the Beast @ KitGuru
- be quiet! Pure Rock 2 @ Kitguru
- Zalman CNPS20X @ TechPowerUp