PC Perspective Podcast #603 – Radeon RX 6000 Event Talk, RTX 3070 Review, Nvidia Reflex & More!
The GPUs just keep coming, and this week’s turn is (mostly) AMD. Their live event to detail the upcoming RX 6000 series was earlier in the day, perfect timing.
On the docket this evening we recap the AMD live event, and examine the details of the multiple RX 6000 GPU announcements, seemingly rivaling and topping(!) the recent performance levels set by Nvidia’s 30 series. Impressive, and we’re looking forward to testing these new cards. Swerve over to the AMD Xilinx acquisition and AMD’s great quarter – some might say it was Epyc. Har! Also in this show: Ryzen & RTX in the same laptop, it can happen with Asus — Cyberpunk 2077 Delay!? — Nvidia Reflex isn’t talked about much yet, but it’s interesting!
Warning! For those that like images of puppies, this is your video.
Our Patreon members get the Deep Cut #603 Podcast with the topics in the original 12″ vinyl extended release ordering.
- 00:06 Intro
- 01:34 Josh’s Dog Update
- 02:24 Radeon RX 6000 Series Event Recap
- 27:32 TextExpander Ad Break
- 29:55 Josh Talks About AMD’s Xilinx Acquisition…
- 33:36 …and Then AMD’s Quarterly Earnings
- 39:22 The ROG Zephyrus Z14 Laptop Looks Great
- 44:17 A Look at NVIDIA Reflex Technology
- 49:24 Cyberpunk 2077 Delayed (Again)
- 54:30 NVIDIA RTX 3070 Founders Edition Review
- 1:13:49 Picks of the Week
- 1:25:06 Outro