The Low Riding Genesis Irid 503 ARGB ITX Case
A Well Cooled ITX/Micro-ATX Enclosure
Genesis have designed a case for small systems that can still handle a lot of heat, shipping with four 120mm ARGB fans installed and room for another trio on the top if you so desire. They also included a proper hub to control both the pretty lights and the speed of the fans, although you will likely want to clean the wiring up a bit as you install your system. The MSRP is a mere $75, not bad for what is inside nor for a tempered glass side panel.
The case is a mere 430 x 210 x 430 mm (17x8x17″) and you will have to shop for a CPU cooler 163mm or shorter if you don’t opt to watercool the CPU. Your GPU can be up to 375 mm, which includes just about everything on the market … as well as those GPUs which should be on the market, and though you will have to be a bit careful with the size of your PSU it doesn’t require you pick up an SFX model. They even included a 2.5mm SSD mount which you can see through the side panel but which won’t interfere with your GPU.
TechPowerUp gave the Genesis Irid 503 ARGB high marks in almost every category, barring a few small omissions which you can check out here.
The Genesis Irid 503 is a fully equipped mATX enclosure with four ARGB fans and a sizeable controller included out of the box. On top of that, it features a sturdy glass side panel, all while pushing the envelope when it comes to pricing, it's sold for just $75.
More Tech News From Around The Web
- DEEPCOOL MACUBE 110 MICRO ITX CASE @ Modders-Inc
- Nanoxia Deep Silence 8 Pro @ TechPowerUp
- Sharkoon Elite Shark CA300T @ Kitguru
- Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo V2 @ OCInside
- Noctua NH-U12S chromax.black CPU Cooler Review @ Neoseeker
- DEEPCOOL AS500 CPU Cooler @ Tweaktown
- EK Water Blocks EK AIO 240 D-RGB AIO Liquid Cooling System Review @ NikKTech
- Thermaltake ToughFan 12 @ OCInside