The Razer Kraken V3 Pro Is Better Than A Boot To The Head
Sounds So Good You Can Feel Them
The haptic headset phase came and went, along with chairs that kicked you when the sub was triggered yet as everything old must once again become new, there is a new haptic headset on the market. The Razer Kraken V3 Pro is a wireless, RGB’d gaming headset with 50mm Razer Triforce titanium diaphragm drivers and HyperSense Haptic Technology. That means there is a motor in the headset which will “pick up on audio cues and convert them into realistic vibrations“. That does mean they weigh a bit more than your average wireless headset, at 344g they will be noticeable after a while.
Kitguru tested out all the bells and whistles on the Razer Kraken V3 Pro, enjoying not just the audio playback quality but also the haptics as well. With a well padded headband and soft earpads they also found the headset quite comfortable. Unfortunately, as is all too common, a great headset was let down by a low quality microphone and so while good for listening, this will not fare well as a broadcasting tool.
This headset offers the same features as the Kraken V3 HyperSense but is now wireless so you don’t need to be directly plugged into your PC.
More Tech News From Around The Web
- Razer Kraken v3 Pro Wireless headset @ The Guru of 3D
- CIYCE Evolution 3-in-1 Wireless ANC Gaming Headset @ Tweaktown
- Sharkoon Skiller SGH50 @ TechPowerUp
- Best PC gaming headsets 2022: the top wired and wireless headsets @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Tronsmart Bang @ TechPowerUp
- The best gaming microphones for PC: our picks of the best USB mics @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN