Patriot Viper Venom RGB DDR5-6200
Just In Time For Ryzen 7000?
DDR5 frequencies continue to rise, though timings are mostly staying the same as opposed to falling and the Patriot Viper Venom RGB DDR5-6200 kit is a perfect example of this. It’s default X.M.P profile runs at a predictable DDR5-6200, with timings of 40-40-40-76-117 though you could opt for it’s tertiary setting of DDR5-5600 with more attractive 36-36-36-68-117 timings.
For now you will only be able to install the Viper Venom RGB DDR5-6200 on certain Intel systems, but with the launch of the X670 series of AMD motherboards that will not be true for long. This frequency might be the one to go with, if the Infinity Fabric is clocked similarly as the current Ryzen chips that will offer an even divider.
Check out the benchmarks of the default frequencies as well as the best overclock TechPowerUp pulled off in the full review.
Patriot takes the Viper line to new heights with its Viper Venom DDR5 modules. Binned with a 6200 MT/s XMP profile using modest CL40-40-40-76 timings, Patriot is targeting gamers and PC enthusiasts alike. Follow along as we take a closer look
More Tech News From Around The Web
- Patriot Viper Venom 6200Mhz DDR5 Memory Review @ Hardware Asylum
- Kingston FURY Beast DDR5-5200 32GB Dual-Channel Memory @ Tweaktown
- Lexar ARES DDR5-5200 32GB Memory Kit Review @ Neoseeker
- Lexar ARES RGB DDR4 16GB @ Modders Inc
- XPG Spectrix D45 16GB DDR4 4133MHz CL19 Dual-Channel Kit Review @ NikKTech
- Neo Forza FAYE 64GB DDR4 3600MHz CL18 Dual-Channel Kit Review @ NikKTech