It Can Hold You Off Until Goat Simulator 3 Launches
Assuming that the cat in Stray doesn’t decide it actually doesn’t want to go through the open launch door, we should see it drop for PlayStation and PC next month. You will play as a small ginger kitty exploring a cyberpunk-ish city populated by robots, some of which like cats but some of which quite obviously do not. As a cat you will definitely rely on stealth, as your natural weapons are not going to be overly effective against robots.
You might not have any thumbs but from the teaser trailer at Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN does show what looks like a backpack, so the kitty will likely be doing some fetch quests. The world certainly looks interesting and rather unique so it should be fun to roam around and determine exactly where your paws can take you. Keep an eye out on Steam if you fancy being a feline.
Stray, the game about being a little cat exploring around a big cybercity, has a release date - and it's soon! July, in fact. That's next month! Time flies when you're excited about getting to be a ginger tabby kitty.
More Tech News From Around The Web
- S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2’s release has understandably been pushed to 2023 @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- TMNT: Shredder’s Revenge is a must-play arcade throwback @ Ars Technica
- Exoprimal, Capcom’s frenzied mechs vs dinosaurs game, is having a closed network test @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Street Fighter 6 hands-on: The world warrior is relevant (and fun) again @ Ars Technica
- Hypnospace spin-off Slayers X: Terminal Aftermath: Vengance is my kind of retro throwback @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Sonic Frontiers hands-on: The massive change that 3D Sonic games needed @ Ars Technica
- Wadjet Eye announce time travelling adventure Old Skies @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- God of War: FSR 2.0 @ TechPowerUp
- Co-op shooter Outpost’s vast robot swarms look janky but impressive in longer footage @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Humble Capcom Summer 2022 Bundle
- Final Fantasy XVI gets a new trailer, summer 2023 release window @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Diablo IV won’t copy Immortal’s game-altering microtransactions @ Ars Technica
- Todd Howard confirms Fallout 5 is coming after The Elder Scrolls 6 @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Owlcat Games on exploring the Koronus Expanse and going full heretic in Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN