7Hz And Crinacle Form A Duet For The Salnotes Dioko Planar Magnetic IEMs
Fancy Some Pretty In Ear Monitors?
7Hz is another previously Chinese only audio product looking to make inroads into the North American market, in this case as a brand called Salnotes, in partnership with Crinacle. The IEMs are quite impressive looking, from the fancy braided cables to the CNC-machined aluminium shells with sapphire-coated tempered glass covers. The Salnotes Dioko package also includes a veritable rainbow of silicone tips.
The technical specs are also promising, the planer magnetic drivers are a unique 14.6 mm in size with N55 neodymium magnets doing the work. The frequency response spans 5 Hz–40 kHz , with sensitivity of 106 dB/Vrms @1 kHz and a reasonable 16 Ω impedance. TechPowerUp has done the work for you, so check out their review to see if the Salnotes Dioko are a good fit for you.
7Hz jumps aboard the collaboration train now with its latest planar IEM offering. The Dioko is more budget-friendly and thus part of its new Salnotes sub-brand, and is tuned with Crinacle's help to have a clean, resolving signature in mind while retaining the design language from the 7Hz Eternal.
More Tech News From Around The Web
- Tribit FlyBuds C1 Pro BTHA2 In-Ears @ OCInside
- ZEPHONE Tiger Planar Magnetic Headphones @ TechPowerUp
- Focal Bathys Bluetooth Active Noise Cancelling Headphones @ TechPowerUp
- Customizing your IEMs Featuring the LETSHUEOR EJ07M @ TechPowerUp
- S.M.S.L SU-6 DAC + SH-6 Amplifier Desktop Stack @ TechPowerUp
- FiiO Q7 Portable Desktop-Class DAC/Amplifier @ TechPowerUp
- JBL Quantum Stream Microphone @ OCInside