ASUS STRIX Gaming B650E-F WIFI With A Splash Of PCIe 5.0
$300 For Your B650
As you have heard many a time, this generation of components are exceptionally expensive. Oddly the CPU is now often the cheapest component to purchase for a new build, as even the mid range B650 and Z590 boards come in around the $300 mark. That means the ASUS STRIX B650E-F WIFI Gaming ATX motherboard is priced similar to the competition, even last generation you could find the equivalents around the $100 mark.
For that price you get a fair amount of features, including a PCIe 5.0 slot and a single PCIe 5.0 NVME port. In addition to those are also a 16x PCIe 4.0 slot, two PCIe 4.0 1x and a pair of PCIe 4.0 M.2 M key ports of which one has a MediaTek Wi-Fi 6E card installed. Your wired networking is handled by a 2.5Gbps Realtek chip, two USB-C ports though only one is USB 3.2 2×2, DisplayPort, HDMI, an assortment of USB 3.0 ports, an antennae connection and a BIOS Flashback button as a bonus.
The Guru of 3D were impressed by the power design of the board as well as the thermal profile. Drop by for a look at their full review.
As a result of its 12+2 Power Stages, the ASUS ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming WiFI guarantees consistent current to your CPU combined with characteristics such as PCIe gen 5.0, DDR5 memory support up to 6400 MHz, and PCIe Gen 5.0 M.2.
More Tech News From Around The Web
- ASUS TUF Gaming B650-PLUS WIFI @ Guru of 3D
- ASRock B650E Steel Legend WiFi @ TechPowerUp
- MSI MAG B650M Mortar WIFI @ Guru of 3D
- MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE @ Tweaktown
- ASRock Z790 Taichi Motherboard Unboxing Video @ OC Inside
- Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Master @ Kitguru
- ASUS ROG X670E Crosshair Extreme @ Tweaktown
- MSI MEG X670E ACE Gaming @ Tweaktown
- ASRock X670E TAICHI @ Guru of 3D
- ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-E Gaming WIFI @ Guru of 3D
- ASRock X670E Taichi @ Tweaktown
- GIGABYTE X670E AORUS Master @ Tweaktown
- ASRock X670E Steel Legend @ Guru of 3D
- Five ASUS X670E Motherboards – The Roundup @ KitGuru