ASRock B650 Pro RS And It’s Blazing M.2 Socket
Best Board To Build On A Budget?
ASRock, as we have said many a time, now produces quality products which generally cost less than the competition while still retaining most of the features. The ASRock B650 Pro RS is a great example of this, with DDR5, PCIe 5.0, 2.5 GbE LAN, and USB-C all included in a ~$200 product. The compromise is that only one port, the Blazing M.2 socket is actually PCIe 5.0, the other two M.2 are PCIe 4.0 as are two of the three PCIe slots; the third is actually PCIe 3.0.
It also doesn’t have any RGBs! There are RGB headers if you can’t stand that idea however.
The FPS Review were satisfied with the cooling on the VRMs and MOSFETs, and more than happy with the M.2 cooling. The aesthetics will appeal to those that tend towards a clean design, and it should be on your list if you are shopping for parts for a Ryzen 7000 series.
Today we have a new AMD B650 chipset-based motherboard for review, the ASRock B650 Pro RS socket AM5 motherboard. This is a new, budget-conscious, DDR5 motherboard from ASRock based on AMD’s B650 chipset. Currently, you can find this motherboard for $213 on Amazon and Newegg.
More Tech News From Around The Web
- GIGABYTE B650E AORUS TACHYON Motherboard Review @ NikKTech
- ASRock B650E Taichi @ OCInside
- ASUS ROG STRIX B760-F Gaming WIFI @ Guru of 3D
- GIGABYTE B760 AORUS Elite AX @ TweakTown
- ASUS TUF Gaming B760-PLUS WIFI D4 @ Guru of 3D
- MSI MAG Z690 TOMAHAWK WIFI DDR4 @ The FPS Review
- MSI MEG Z790 ACE @ TechPowerUp
- MSI MEG Z790 Godlike @ Tweaktown
- ASRock Z790 PG Sonic Edition @ TechPowerUp
- Colorful CVN Z790D5 Gaming Frozen @ Tweaktown
- EVGA Z790 Classified @ TweakTown
- EVGA Z790 DARK K|NGP|N Motherboard Review @ NikKTech
- ASRock Z790 PG-ITX/TB4 @ OCInside